Tuesday, December 28, 2010

hELP ! . . . Hope this turns out GOOD.


My Best Friend Kadina is getting married tomorrow and I am her maid of honor. To the right is what my hair currently looks like. My dilemma is the obvious . . . WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS ???

I've been online for a good HOUR and have found little help to my problem. This REALLY confused me considering everywhere I turn African-American woman are turning to natural hair solutions. I found a few blogs that talk about natural hair and there experiences. (which prompted me to blog about my own hair)
YET I didn't find an image or even a site that could really help me. Every picture or sight basically told me I'd have to blow dry, flat iron, or curl my hair. The few things I have been trying to avoid.

SO I fear I am going to have to wake up early and play with my hair for about 30mins using all these Hollywood and unbeWEAVEable styles as "inspiration". If all goes well I will have found a solution to my problem FOREVER, or at least until my hair gets longer. lol

I also think i'm going to document my trials and errors tomorrow morning so I can HOPEFULLY help some other girls or women when there in a hair predicament. I know for some people going natural isn't easy at first but maybe by sharing my lil tips and tricks I can make it a lil easier.

This is my hair progression from the beginning of last summer til now...... BUT my hairs been natural since about 10th grade. Tried a texturiser once last year but it wasn't that great so I got my hair cut and thats where the pics begin.

Well . . .

Until Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment