Monday, December 27, 2010

aLL bLACK eVERYTHING !

TODAY. . . I spent the day with my Mommy and we took care of a few things. Usually I just throw on the WARMEST clothes I can find and head out but today I decided to "try". lol.

Since I got a pair of Dr.Martens for Christmas I've been wanting to wear them again. . . SO I did. I grabbed my black New York & Company leggins ($10), Eddie Bauer long sleeve black shirt I got for Christmas, purple Nordstrom scarf I got for Christmas 2 yrs ago, and my black Delia's pea coat ($40). I found the sunglasses in my little brothers room, he wears glasses so I figured I could put them to better use then he was. I got the purse back when I was working at Van Heusen my senior year of high school. ($??)

After I got dresses and me and Mommy had been out for a lil bit she looked at me and told me I looked very "artsy". I find that funny considering I'm an ART MAJOR. lol. Then after I got home I had to make sure I put this look on my lookbook. Check It Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment