Saturday, January 1, 2011

tHE wEDDING ! & mY hAIR !

This is the end result of my hair troubles. I pulled the middle back and did a mini bump and slicked the rest back into a little bun.

It took a lot of leave in conditioner and working of my curls to get them to behave. lol. It also didn't take as long as I thought it would to get it done and this was my first attempt. It wasn't as exciting or as fancy as I wanted my hair to look BUT my job as the Maid of Honor that day was to help my BFF and make HER look good. I didn't mind fading into the background some. The wedding was lovely. Short, sweet, and to the point just how she wanted it. Gosh I love that girl.
Kadina . . . the lovely Bride.
The Dress
Maid of Honor & The Bride
FRAME IT !
Me, Kadina, Kadaruis (My Godson), Kadina's Mommy

The Ceremony.

1 comment:

  1. Superb post!!!

    http://www.trendin.com/gosf/great-shopping-festival

    ReplyDelete