Tuesday, December 21, 2010

lATELY . . . i'M fANCY HUH ?

This is Mike & I . . . . #thatisall















SO....My Daddy decided to have early Christmas with me and some of my brothers since I was home from school and staying with him a few days. At school since i'm an art major, not only am constantly painting but im walking everywhere, I don't get the chance to wear all my cute clothes often. Only time we get "dressed up" is to go out and thats a whole different topic covered in some of my other blog post. . . .ANYWAY.

When I go shopping I tend to buy cute things I know i'll be able to wear with things I already own and make a great outfit. For instance my outfit to the riiight. ---->I've had this sweater (from H&M) for a lil while now and I wear it all year round. So I went to the mall before leaving school (the mall here in Hagerstown doesn't have as much as the Towson Mall) to find a skirt and possibly some boots. . . and I was SUCCESSFUL !

I found the skirt at Forever21 for about $14, I found a replacement waist belt for $7, and I found 2 pack of &1.50 earrings (2 pairs of hoops and a 5 pack of pearl in varying sizes, I have on the big pearl in this picture) . Even better then ALL that I found boots, that fit my big legs, at wet seal for about $40. Then I went to target and got some tights for $5.
Last Saturday I out but it all together and this was the result. A cute spend-the-day-with-your-family outfit! My Daddy said I look very Holiday like. lol



Though I did miss getting all cute to go places . . . It feels good to be home Sunday (My Mommys or Daddys House) and just throw on a pair of jeans (Delia's $10) and a t-shirt (Forever21 $5) and dance around freely.

Since it is WINTER BREAK I'm feeling quite FREE. I can wear whatever I want (AS LONG AS IT KEEPS ME WARM) and not worry about if im gonna spill oil paint on it. lol

STAY WARM !

No comments:

Post a Comment