Tuesday, March 16, 2010

sPRING/sUMMER cLOTHES



1...

Old Navy whirly skirt ! Just like the ones form the commercials "Never give up your dreams of being fake" lol. I love this skirt. The sweater I've had for a while it was $5 and it's lasted. ANnd I have on my Forever21 sandals, they were $7. My Mommy loves this outfit on me, it was something she was lookign for, for herself.




2....



I got this lil dress for Christmas from my Mommy. I got the sweater awhile ago when I work at Van Heusen. Its hooded and it zips up. I got the red keds on sale at Marshalls. I love these shoes, I can wear them with or without socks. I was just really into the whole promary color idea when I picked this outfit out.




3...

My New York & Company Dress. I got it on sale when the store in the outlets closed. Its got a jersey cotton top and a cotton bottom. I'm wearing it it with my Old Navy tan 3/4 sleeve jacket. Also i'm wearing my brown rampage sandals, they have thick straps and a chunky wedge heel.


4...

This is my Faith21 (Forever21) dress. It was on sale. Its a wrap dress with a collar. I love the color and the pattern. It shows off my arms and my legs in a good way lol. It also covers my chest and doesn't show too much clevage, making it church appropriate if I wear a jacket lol.




5....

My new dress from Old Navy. It was on sale. I tried it on in the store and the girl working the dressing room said "of all the people i've seen try that dress on you look the best in it"...that made me feel extra good lol. I love that it has pockets and it shows off my legs. It also matches my Forever21 sandles.

No comments:

Post a Comment