Wednesday, March 31, 2010

20 yEARS oLD .....
































































































MARCH 30th .....
I TURNED 20 !!!! I made sure I looked extra cute. A v-neck, cute skirt, awesome tights, and rain boots beacuse it was raining lol. I even did some liquid eye liner, my boyfriend even thought it was cool and he hates when I wear make-up. teheeeeee.
I got a crazy amount of facebook wall post and text messages. I felt sooo LOVED. Then my Daddy & his fiance Felicia came and gave me presents from them, my 2 older brothers, and my 2 aunts. Then my Step Mom, Mom, came up with my big sis Karmyn and her 3 boys and we went out to dinner. The gave me cards and brough me a cake. It was amazing.
Oh and my Nephew William Jr. thinks im soooo cool he wants to attend Towson just like me. He was asking all sorta of questions like what times does achool start lol. There gonna come back and visit so I can show them around. AHHHH then i ended the evening playing call of duty with my boyfriend Jeremie and our friend Chad. . . .









No comments:

Post a Comment