Wednesday, March 10, 2010

gRAY sKIRT, oRANGE v-NECK, bLUE tIGHTS

SO last week I decided that I was gonna get cute just because it was Thursday. Also I had just gotten this skirt from New York & Company and I REALLY wanted to wear it. Its a gray banded style skirt with a zipper up the back. I paired it with an orange v-neck and blue stirrup tights. I wore my brown FUGGS with it because it was kinda my only option lol.



Funny enough that day my TWINNY TWIN TWIN Brittanie decided to wear a green band type skirt with a zipper up the back, a cheetah print v-neck, grey tights, and black boots. This time we didn't even plan it. Neither of us told the other person they were thinking of wearing a skirt. Weird Right ?










Since I was wearing a wonderful color combination I decided that I should keep the hair and jewelery simple. Had it straight down or pulled back in a pony tail all day. I wore thin big gold hoops. I put on a lil black eye linner on the top and bottom of my lids.

No comments:

Post a Comment