Thursday, March 17, 2016

A letter to my friends....


Dear Friends,
I feel like at times I can be a sucky friend, I disappear sometimes or you may not hear from me regularly, but just know I do think about y'all all the time and I do love all of you.
Basically the past year or so my life has gone through a few major changes. I'm still trying to figure out how to balance it all. 
There is plenty of times when I just want to text or call one of you but I feel like you'll be busy or have no interest in hearing about my problems or whatever is going on with me. I feel like everyone has better things to do than listen to me talk. IDK who to talk to anymore about anything. I feel like no one will understand or I start to feel judged because it's hard to be lighthearted and fun 24/7. So previously my solution was to just not talk about any of it with any of you. 
I can't already hear some of you saying that I AM CRAZY to feel that way but it's truly how I feel on a regular basis. I get sad and I get angry and I keep it in. 
I'm not good at asking for help or reaching out to people in a more vulnerable way but I think I need a little help from my friends. I do love hanging out with you all and I do miss seeing you all, I just get so caught up with everything then I look at the calendar and realize that its been months since i've see on talked to any of you. So friends all I will say now is, remember me.

Love 
Leni, Lynelephant, Lenabell, Leni Pooh, Lenster 

No comments:

Post a Comment