Saturday, September 11, 2010

wHAT a wEEKEND . . . .SMH

Club: SONAR



Me & one of my roomates Priscilla


Club: Ibiza

Me & my friend Desirae


Me & Hans


SO Memorial Day weekend since there was gonna be no classes Monday ;-D we decided to just go out all weekend because there was "free" parties. BUT we didn't get to get into these places for free we ended up gettin there too late or not finding our ppl. SO the weekend kinda pissed me off. BUT I did look good when I went out.

My Sonar outfit: Black lace top and Bow stud earrings from Charlett Russe $10, $4 , Grey skirt New York and Company $15, and hand me down yellow heels from my cuz Melanie. lol

My Ibiza outfit: One-shoulder dress from Love Culture &18, Peep-toe heels from H&M &20, Yellow bead necklace from Claire's $1, and Bow stud earrings from Charlett Russe $4.

Hair....ALL NATURAL !!!!! OH HECK YES

No comments:

Post a Comment