Saturday, November 7, 2009

hALLOWEEN . . .

I was Cleopatra . . . I made my costume myself out of a bed sheet and some ribbion. My friend Carrie(Aquafina Bottle) helped me cut the bottom. I did my own make-up and hair. HMMM not too bad I think. LoL

My girl Stephann . . . ."The Towson Pussy"


"The Towson Pussy" & "The Sexy Nerd"



IDK what my friend Bryan is . . . Josephine is a Cop, of all things & "The Towson Pussy"




Armand & Candice . . . "The Sexy Nerds"






EVERYBODY !!!!!

Armand, Gershon, Bryan, Courtney, Priscilla, Me, Stephann, & Candice






The Flight Attendant, The Pilot, & a Las Vegas Showgirl . . . .







A Showgirl, A Kia zombie, & an Aztec Warrior . . . .








"The Aquafina Bottle"










"SEXY NERD"









Me & Erisel . . . . Cleaopatra & a Girl. . . lol












"The Towson Pussy" & a Las Vegas Showgirl . . . .












Priscilla, Me, Armand, & Kia













Courtney, Bryan, Priscilla, & Armand . . . .













A Las Vegas Showgirl, A Sexy Nerd, and Cleopatra . . . .














No comments:

Post a Comment